Cactus Recruit are recruiting a Remote Working PPC Account Manager for an Award Winning, Global Digital Marketing Agency.
They are global but personal. They don't believe in gimmicks. They are passionate goal-setters - fusing creativity, strategy and analytics.
The PPC specialist works across my clients international clients, in conjunction with the client services team, to deliver high quality paid advertising campaigns. Candidate must be technically minded, capable of precise work, independent creative thinking and a capacity to communicate complex technical concepts to a broad audience.
Reports to Head of Digital
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AS A PPC MANAGER
* Create, optimise and report on effective PPC campaigns.
* Develop paid search strategy based on client-specific goals, including Google Ads,
* Bing, Yahoo!, and social media advertising, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
* Providing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search/display/social in accordance with client goals
* Actively test and analyse keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning
* to drive results in line with clients' goals, monitoring keyword bids, account daily and
* monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
* Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools,
* and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
* Create regular audits & other client-facing presentations that outline performance,
* insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities.
* Review English ad copy and extensions to ensure they respect brand tone of voice.
* Adopt a test & learn approach, leveraging insights to provide rationale and results
* Support the Client Services team in making effective decisions based on reporting and be able to support these actions
* Follow industry trends, drive innovation, and contribute to case studies, blog articles and training.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS OF PPC MANAGER
* Have at least 5 years of PPC experience
* Have at least 5 years of Social Advertising experience
* Have at least 3 years experience in digital agency roles
* Understanding of marketing fundamentals and conversion optimisation techniques
* Good knowledge of Google and other search engine algorithms.
* Willing to work in a high-pressure environment and dedicate to deliver great result for our clients.
* Social media knowledge: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
* English proficiency, with good writing skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Docs / G Suite
* Able to produce written documents to a professional standard.
* Senior stakeholder management and interactions
28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Varied role with ongoing training
A fun team
Flexible and remote working
If this PPC Manager opportunity is of interest to you then please send your CV to Cactus Recruit ASAP to avoid disappointment