Teaching Assistant Required
Are you interested in working in a Primary setting? Do you wish to expand your experience in working with children who require additional provision?
If so, we might have the perfect role for you!
If you are passionate about making a difference and want to encourage SEND children's potential, then look no further than our Teaching Assistant role, providing support within an ASD Unit in a Primary School. The role is full time, from January to July in a Primary within the NG16 area.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* Have experience in working with children with ASD.
* Have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for supporting children with ASD.
* Be able to work as part of a small team, in a challenging but rewarding environment.
* Have a genuine interest in making a positive difference.
* Be positive, friendly and cope well under pressure.
* Use positive behaviour management strategies.
* Be available full time, Monday - Friday (8:15am - 4pm).
* Have a DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
If this role is of interest to you, please call on (phone number removed) to arrange a registration.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included