If you are a qualified Science Teacher, looking for an exciting teaching role in a SEN School, then look no further as this role could be ideal for you!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher to teach KS3/4 students in a SEN School in Newark, Nottinghamshire that caters to students with a variety of special needs, including SEMH, ASD and ADHD. This is a maternity cover role to start in January 2021.
You will be teaching in a modern, lively day and residential school with an 'outstanding' care provision. The School were graded 'good' in all areas of the School in their most recent Ofsted inspection. There are excellent facilities on site such as small nurture learning spaces, full size sports hall, and extensive grounds and playing fields to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Planning and developing individualised learning plans for each student
* Maintaining a current knowledge of special education best practices
* Delivering the science programme across the school
* Reviewing IEPs with parents, school administrators and general education teachers
* Preparing and planning for lessons with marking required
To be considered for the role, you must have:
* A proven record of teaching Science to GCSE level
* Ability to prepare and teach effective lessons, considering the individual needs of the students
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT
* Good behaviour management
Please get in touch with Louis at Future Education if you would like to apply for this role