Are you ready for your next move within accountancy practice? On behalf of a Top 20 accountancy firm, we are recruiting for an Accounts Senior Manager to join the Accounts & Business Services Team at the firm's Hertford office.
As a senior member of the team your responsibilities will include:
* Involvement in the management of the Accounts & Business Services Team, ensuring that work is delivered to a high standard and within agreed timeframes
* Taking responsibility for accounts preparation and advice for some of the more complex clients with more challenging affairs
* Department planning, ensuring that team members are allocated appropriate tasks and that they are supervised and supported where necessary and generally managing the team
* Mentoring and guiding lower level staff, ensuring that work is carried out in accordance with company guidelines
* Carrying out appraisals and guiding junior team members
To be a serious contender for this role, you satisfy the following criteria:
* ACA/ACCA qualified with extensive experience gained within practice
* Be completely conversant with all aspects of accounting procedures and the business services environment
* Have experience of effectively supervising junior team members
* Proven analytical skills with an acute attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Be IT literate and highly competent with audit and accounting software
This dynamic and growing firm will offer the Accounts Senior Manager a competitive salary and benefits package. You will enjoy a supportive working environment and have the opportunity to benefit from career progression.
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Accounts Senior Manager role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful