What you'll do
We are looking for an experienced CG Generalist to join the team and help create incredible imagery. From creative and award-winning advertisements, stunning game trailers to episodic work, successful candidates will help create CG to the highest standard across a wide variety of projects.
The ideal person will have a proven track record in commercials, TV/film and be comfortable taking on a range of tasks independently or as part of a team. Candidates with a strong set of broad skills, along with a preferred specialised discipline are highly desirable.
As a CG Generalist you should be able to achieve a high level of quality with skills in modelling, texturing, shading, lighting and compositing. Often you will be lighting and rendering shots so a keen sense of lighting and a creative eye is valued. In this role you will have a high standard of quality control and be able to composite shots in a basic manner to ensure correct hand off to 2D.
The CG Generalist may work closely with CG Leads/VFX Supervisors to help define a specific look so good communication skills along with the ability to receive and iterate on feedback is essential. You will have the ability to problem solve, predict where issues may lie in tasks given and proactively seek out solutions that may arise during projects in production.
* Asset creation (modelling, texturing, look dev)
* Lighting (matching real world scenarios and setting up CG lighting)
* Scene assembly
* Basic compositing to ensure correct hand off to 2D
* Working in coordination with both 3D and 2D VFX artists to ensure Mill standards are maintained at all times
* Managing workloads to deliver on time, even with tight deadline