What's it all about?
Reporting to the SVP Head of Europe Marketing, the Head of Product & B2B Marketing is a new role in the Leadership Team of Marketing in Europe. Visa has identified New Revenue Flows and Value Added Services as two of the key engines of growth in the next five years. For these opportunities to materialise, it is critical that we further develop our practice of B2B Marketing so that we can effectively market our product and solutions to our clients In Europe.
In this role, you will be responsible for establishing yourself as a value-add member of the Product and Business Solutions team in Europe who influences the product roadmap through research, insights and clear understanding of customer segments and delivers the customer-centric messaging and go-to-market plans that differentiate Visa with Clients and Partners in the region. You have deep empathy for our customers, and work with the product designers, product engineers and product managers to understand and advocate for them.
You will collaborate with the global Product Marketing team and our regional marketing and communications teams to develop and deliver innovative programs and content that drive demand and adoption of our product and solutions across our ecosystem of clients. Attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, and you will be the biggest advocate for the Visa brand - in everything from product design to communications.
You are a strategic thinker with and in-depth understanding of B2B marketing, obsessed with evangelising Visa's products and solutions. You are obsessed with tracking performance, and always have the data to prove what is working and what is not. You are key ally of Visa's Product Organisation, regularly collaborating with product managers, product strategists, engineers and sales; it is a balancing act that requires strong relationship building and influence skills, including knowing when to push back and when to dive in. And you are a proven leader, able to envision and inspire the organisation as we pursue growth in this key area of the business.
What we expect of you, day to day.
* Lead development of B2B marketing strategies and plans that differentiate our commercial offerings, communicate value to our customers and lead to successful and measurable outcomes
* Gather market intelligence and be the expert on our key audiences, who are they, how they buy and their biggest issues and opportunities, synthesize the deep insights to develop value propositions and messaging
* Perform market segmentation and targeting, developing buyer journeys and personas that help the team develop the right products and understand our market opportunity
* Be a Visa brand advocate, working across Brand, Product, UX/UI and sales teams to develop and integrate prominent Visa branding within the product experience
* Oversee development of sales enablement and audience educational content to support regional account teams and preferred partners
* Develop marketing playbooks for our products and solutions that contain positioning, messaging, audience engagement strategies, campaign creative framework, media strategy and finished campaign assets to drive awareness, understanding and demand generation with targeted customers
* Align with global and regional Communications teams to identify priority industry events, then develop and deliver event content and engagement strategies to drive awareness of Visa's offerings and engage targeted customers
* Develop digital content (web and social media) and engagement strategies, oversee site development and global rollout to optimize client engagement and lead generation
* Partner with Product, Sales and Visa University teams to execute internal and external training programs and webinars
* Own and manage the marketing budgets for your portfolio, including ongoing management of agencies, production costs, and campaign planning to optimize investments that achieve business goals