Join this world-leading research and teaching university and provide comprehensive Administrative support to assist with the setting up and running of a new Post Graduate Programme.
* Immediate start - work from home initially
* 3 month booking
The role will require you to:
* Assist with student application and on-boarding processes
* Liaison with stakeholders and monitor invoice payments
* Assistance with the timetabling process, liaising with academic and tutor staff
* Assist with setting up remote teaching and moderation of teaching sessions
* Maintenance and support of online learning environments including programme documentation and student handbooks
* Administration of the assessment process using Moodle and Portico
* Assistance with attendance and engagement monitoring
* Provide administrative support for course committees and meetings
* Coordinate and administer quality assurance inspections
* Maintaining and updating the web site
* Establishing and maintaining office management systems, such as contact lists, filing and maintaining key documents on the shared directory, including creation of PDFs and collating documents
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
* Experience of working in an administrative role within Higher Education or similar educational institution, focusing on programme support.
* Experience of using a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) such as Moodle.
* Excellent IT skills, including experience of using word processing, spreadsheets, email, databases and web browsers.
* Experience of working independently and managing priorities whilst also being an active member of a team, supporting colleagues and contributing to the effective operation of the team.
Due to time constraints and the number of applications we will only be able to respond personally to successful candidates. Hopefully you will be one of those. If not please do feel free to send your CV again for any other positions that are of interest.
Gray & Associates is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity