Hours: 39 hours per week + up to 3 sleep ins per week
Salary: £9.50 per hour + £35 per sleep in (up to £24,686 per annum) with overtime opportunities if required
FEVACA are currently expanding our team in Aylesbury and are looking for passionate individuals to support young people in their transition into a successful adult life.
Overview of role
* Supporting clients with a personalized service
* Deliver day to day interventions which include devising timetables, completing activities, chairing meetings and more
* Implementing routines for the young people in your care
* Create a positive living environment and home
* Supporting other staff members at your own location and other FEVACA Houses
* Ensure the young people make their own choices and supporting them with this
* Contribute to and complete risk assessments, daily records, incident reports and other appropriate documentation
Why work for FEVACA?
* Full extensive training program covering social work theories
* Perkbox scheme offering discounted cinema tickets, meals and more!
* Family Run company with a friendly approach
* Pension and Financial advice offered through Franklin Financial Management
* Opportunities to progress and develop- including completing formal qualifications
Please contact our recruitment team for more information and a full job description