Digital Marketing Executive
Arbury Motor Group is a West Midlands multi award winning dealer group, currently representing Citroen, Fiat, Nissan, Skoda, SEAT, Abarth and Peugeot brands. We require a Digital Marketing Executive to become part of our in house Marketing team based at our Head Office in Bromsgrove.
If you are looking for an exciting, rewarding and fulfilling long term career whilst working for a very well respected, independent dealer group in the West Midlands then this could be the job for you.
This is a new, exciting and fast paced role, created to propel Arbury Motor Group into the next phase of their online development.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Manager, your initial role will be to assist in the design build, optimistation and ongoing maintenance of a brand new Arbury website.
In addition you will support in;
• Creating SEO-optimised content across the entire digital infrastructure
• PPC campaigns
• Tracking and analysing important metrics that affect website traffic
• Preparing regular internal reports that provide insight into online performance
• Cross-collaborating and liaising with external teams to create material
• Maintaining industry relevancy by identifying and analysing the latest digital trends and tech developments in mobile marketing
• Building excellent relationships with internal and external clients and companies and promoting effective liaison between the two.
• Management of Social Media Accounts organically and GMB to include answering all comments and enquiries
• Organisation and Time Management: Experience in working with time-sensitive projects and tight deadlines, strong organisational skills, with planning and implementation experience
• Marketing: Knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, social media and email marketing
• Copywriting and Writing Skills: Write and edit content across various digital platforms and blog posts. Construction of suitable and relevant comments and replies across social media channels
• Professional communication: Excellent communication skills and the confidence to brainstorm with multiple internal teams and industry contacts
• Analytical and reporting: Experience in using major analytics programs - specifically Google Analytics.
• Content creation and editing: Ability to create content across video, audio and image on software applications such as the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite
The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have motor trade experience with strong administration and organisational skills, you will also:
* Be a quick learner
* Have excellent computer skills
* Be able to work successfully as part of a small team
* Be commercially aware
* Have a genuine interest in the future of marketing
* Excellent communication skills
* ADP/CDK experience
Qualifications and experience
An undergraduate degree in marketing, business or media is preferred with working experience of between one and three years in digital communications and/or marketing arena, ideally in the motor trade