Our client is seeking to appoint an IAG officer on a temporary ongoing basis in Barnsley.
Please note that this position will be mostly conducted remotely (via telephone and/or video call) due to the ongoing global situation, but some face to face meetings with other colleagues may be required.
The aim of the role is to support the operational delivery of externally funded contracts relating to employability through the delivery of appropriate information advice and guidance activities and interventions as required ensuring all associated contract outcomes and outputs are achieved. As such, you would be working with adults who are currenrly unemployed to offer IAG.
* To identify and assess the needs of individual customers and record the results using contract compliant and quality assured mechanisms which provide a baseline from which progress and achievement can be measured
* Plan and deliver relevant, high-quality activities and interventions to individuals and groups ensuring full compatibility with specific contract requirements
* Ensure customers are equipped with the skills, resources and knowledge to meet employers' expectations.
* Maintain accurate records and report performance in line with contract and service performance management systems, processes and timelines.
The ideal candidate should have:
* A DBS registered on the update service or with Maze8
* L4 IAG as a minimum
* Some expereince of working with the unemployed and prepating action plans in the context of skills and employability.
Full time role (part time considered)
£17 per hour umbrella, PAYE is available