Are you an experienced, dedicated and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant with Level 3 qualification looking for your next role in the South Manchester area?
Protocol Education are working in partnership with a Primary School in South Manchester who have an opening for a SEN TA to work with a child in Y2 on a 1-1 basis who has global development delay and communication needs. The role will be full time Mon - Fri (phone number removed)pm.
The school are friendly, welcoming, and put the children's learning at the front of their thoughts throughout the day to ensure the development of children is continued. The senior leadership of this school value the hard work their teaching assistants provide and are extremely supportive. The role will be to support the pupils with both their work within the classroom as well as supporting outdoors at break and lunch time.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with children with SEN in a school environment
- Have a kind disposition and willing to go the extra mile to support their children and the school more generally
- Be reliable and committed to give the children as much consistency as possible
- Live locally in South Manchester or be able to commute easily
In return Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay (paid through PAYE)
- Free and/or heavily reduced continuing professional development training (CPD)
- A supportive consultant on hand to answer queries
If you are proactive, enthusiastic, and are able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team then this is the role for you. We are seeking someone with the eagerness to engage with the children and families to support the continuous improvement of the school and its community. Previous experience working with SEN children is essential.
If interested please apply today or register online at (url removed)