Technical SEO Programmer (Organic Search)
Location: Bournemouth, BH2 6HS
Salary: £20,000 to £27,000 dependent on experience plus many benefits.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Click Consult is a multi-award-winning full-service search marketing agency. We are proud to have recently won; Most Effective Agency, Search Agency of the Year and SEO Agency of the Year for our agency development and client campaigns.
We are looking for a driven, motivated technical SEO to join our team of experienced Organic Search experts. Working alongside our account management and content marketing teams you will be responsible for delivering workflow on a portfolio of clients including some of the biggest brands in the UK, in a timely manner, whilst adhering to our high-quality standards.
The industry is very fast paced and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes is key.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team that will suit an individual with a passion for SEO.
Your responsibilities will include:
On-going training is provided but we are looking for someone that can hit the ground running in some, if not all of the below responsibilities:
• Conduct on-page / technical SEO audits to find and remove any impediments to SEO performance on client's websites
• Conduct off-page content and link profile analysis on our clients and their competitors' websites to discover vertical trends and determine weaknesses and opportunities for our clients
• Constantly monitor client's SEO performance, and reporting findings back to the Account Management and Senior Management teams
• Assist the Account Management team with technical queries
• Contribute to strategy meetings to define the most relevant and effective strategies
• Attend the occasional client meeting or conference call to support the Account Manager
Relevant skills and experience:
• Previous SEO experience within a previous role ideally 1 year or more
• Solid understanding of technical SEO best practices
• Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
• Experience using Google Analytics and technical SEO tools e.g. Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Moz
• Ability to work in a team environment and support/develop colleagues
• Ability to communicate and work with various departments effectively
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to company and marketplace changes
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel
Experience of Technical SEO Executive, Organic Search Specialist a benefit
Our culture and rewards:
We are a team of talented individuals that share a common goal to bring success to Click Consult and our clients. Expertise and energy are valued. Personal strengths and perseverance are recognised.
• Relaxed and fun atmosphere with casual dress code
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Quarterly employee recognition and rewards
• 25 Days Holiday (after 2 years' service)
• Plus, everyone gets their birthday off
• Christmas and Summer company parties
• Games room with air hockey, foozball etc
• Free parking, tea, coffee, fruit and monthly full breakfast
If you feel you have what it takes to make the most of this opportunity and become our next SEO expert, we want to hear from you!
No agencies please