A new opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic part-qualified Audit Senior to join a collaborative audit team in Edinburgh. Working on behalf of a diverse and interesting range of commercial and not-for-profit clients, the team encourages a solution-driven approach to client audits as well as nurturing and building strong technical and leadership abilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking the lead on a range of audits and involvement with all aspects of planning, fieldwork, and completion
- Working to build strong client relationships, communicating in a professional and efficient manner
- Supporting senior member of the team with planning, budgets and problem solving
- Preparing and reviewing documentation to a high standard
- Drafting financial statements
- Supporting junior members of the team, acting as a role model at all times
You will be a part-qualified qualified CA/ACCA with a minimum of 2 years' external audit experience gained within an accountancy practice. You will have some experiencing of being the senior on client audits and supervising junior members of staff. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work effectively both within a team and on an individual basis. You will be commercially-aware and committed to developing your technical skillset in pursuit of professional qualification.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, study support, and benefits package within a flexible, agile environment. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.