My client, an incredible digital innovation business in the Fintech space, is on the hunt for a PR Manager for a maternity cover role within their business driving their communications.
The role will play a strategic role over the new 12 months, supporting the senior leaders in the business to drive key comms and PR projects, while also managing key external agencies and the day-to-day press activity.
The person who steps into this role will need to be confident, forward thinking and be able to adapt quickly to new environments and juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
You will be a gifted copywriter and proofreader and have strong experience managing external agencies.
Any experience with open banking will also be highly desirable, but if you have worked in the finance space that's also a bonus. Day to day activities
- Press briefings and handling media enquiries
- Press release writing and proofing
- Briefing and coaching senior stakeholders for media interviews
- Creating communication and content plans for new product and service launches, and campaigns
- Using media monitoring tools such as Cision to measure key KPI's such as share of voice
- Managing and briefing agency partners
- Presenting and senior stakeholder engagement
- Supporting marketing on partnerships and campaigns
- Supporting on brand marketing projects
- Internal comms
- Supporting the development and management of PR Assistant Details
- 10-month day-rate contract
- Paying up to £320 a day DOE
- Maternity Cover
- Office Location in London
- January start
If keen to apply, email CV to for more information.