- An innovative and rapidly growing brand extension agency has created an opportunity for a talented Contracts Manager to work closely with their commercial teams to look after business affairs and further develop their systems and processes.
- The role will be a varied mix of contract management, consulting internally on the detail of legal contracts for licensing deals, looking after day to day contract operations and implementing new processes as the business expands.
- Working closely with the commercial teams to ensure that deals are negotiated effectively, and the detail of agreements made are accurately recorded within contractual documents.
- Joining a progressive, people focused culture that prioritises wellbeing and a clear sense of purpose, offering full flexibility to join their office-based team or work several days from home as preferred - providing real work-life balance and an energetic team environment. This can be a part-time role.
- As Contracts Manager, you will draft a variety of contracts, nondisclosure agreements, sales, licensing agreements, commercial, and brand representation agreements.
- Advising and liaising with the sales teams in relation to the deal points on license agreements.
- Provide redlined recommendations on contracts.
- Maintain and update contractual records, changes, status reports, and other information.
- Provide guidance on contracts to staff, managers, and executives.
- Monitor contract compliance with established procedures.
- Ensure all contracts are signed and delivered to relevant parties.
- You'll need to bring an in depth understanding of commercial contracts, with at least 2 years' experience gained in a Contracts Manager or Business Affairs role.
- Specific knowledge of the licensing industry will be highly beneficial.
- Sound knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and codes.
- Confident, ambitious, loyal and a fast learner who is excited to play a key part in the growth and development of a disruptive and successful business.
- The company offers ultra-flexibility to employees, so working from home or in the office can be agreed to suit individuals. This suits people who are self-motivated, honest, positive and appreciate working in a trusting environment.
If this sounds like you, then it would be great to hear from you with a copy of your CV. Please get in touch with Rachel Steele at Blue Forge through the link below.