Are you a Passionate and dedicate qualified Teacher?Are you available immediately to support schools on a part time or full time basis?
Reed Education are currently working with a number of secondary academies within the Oxfordshire area who are looking for Teaching staff to support them through to the end of the academic year. Starting January 2020, the school's are looking for a motivated Teacher's with subject specialisms to join them on a supply basis through to the end of the academic year.The Role:
- Supporting pupils with Key Stage 3, 4 & 5 within your subject specialism
- The confidence, ability and experience to support in covering additional subjects.
- Planning, delivering, and marking responsibilities would be required for long term positions
- SEN experience would be desirable but not essential
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
- Qualified teacher Status / Qualified by Experience / NQT
- Must have experience of teaching GCSE/A-Level curriculum
- Must be able to inspire, motivate and challenge all pupils
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount, and pension schemes
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would interested in, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'.
If you have any questions, then don't hesitate to contact your local Reed Education Oxford on , we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.