WOW! What a role!
Our client is an exciting E-Commerce Home Furniture Retailer who have a 5-year strategy to grow the size of the company and its supply chain operation to become a £10m t/o business.
On trajectory to meet its milestones this year, the business wants to invest further in its resource and have engaged Elevation on an exclusive basis to recruit an E-Commerce Operations Manager.
Accountable to the owner, you will have solid experience within retail supply chain, logistics, understand ecommerce, supply chain and consumer behaviour to develop the Customer Service experience from basket to delivery and when required returns back to depot.
This is a leadership role that demands a high degree of personal engagement across the business. Commercial and analytical skills need to be complemented by the desire and ability to work with and support team members at all levels. It's the Operations Managers responsibility to seek out improvements throughout the business, utilising its systems and the people you will continuously strive for innovation in working practices that make the business leaner and competitive.
The E-Commerce Operations Manager plays a pivotal role in coordinating e-commerce distribution activities to improve shopper experience and order profitability. In addition, you will review and implement new policies and systems that bring innovation to support the growth of the business and its customer base.
* Undertake a wholesale review of the entire business systems from start to finish, highlighting areas for improvements, then own and drive the change.
* Development & delivery of integrated processes to achieve optimal business performance
* Provide leadership required to develop and maintain consistent conformance to operating, quality, safety, security, and housekeeping procedures.
* Be a leader, with a passion for supporting the development of people, whilst maintaining the commitment to improve business and operational performance.
* Ability to build an end-to-end supply chain and procurement functions that are synonymous with outstanding customer service, operational excellence and optimal profitability
* Guide the future development of distribution to continue growing the eCommerce business in a strategic and sustainable way.
* Drive improvements for e-commerce deliveries by collaborating closely with internal teams and third party partners.
* Set up and supervise ecommerce fulfilment, critical metrics and address any real-time issues (e.g. delivery delays, returns increases) to the appropriate teams to action (e.g. shopper communication, product quality).
* Be responsible for the talent profile ensuring good, recruitment, onboarding, people development and succession plans are in place; provide clear personal objectives for the operations team & carry out regular coaching & feedback sessions to support personal development & achievement of performance standards.
* Ideally hold a BA or equivalent in Business or related field.
* +5 years' proven experience in Retail Customer Services and Supply Chain, Ecommerce, On-line Retail or Retail Supply Chain Experience.
* Proven experience implementing and optimising order management systems across multiple sales channel (stores, online, partners).
* Deep knowledge of ecommerce fulfilment, logistics, and customer service best practices.
* Demonstrated ability to lead ecommerce fulfilment with strong KPIs across shopper loyalty, operational KPIs and order profitability.
* Strong stakeholder management and ability to communicate openly and collaboratively across the teams and business.
* An enthusiastic, positive approach and determination to overcome obstacles.
* Results orientation with a focus on quality, efficiency, and operational excellence; attitude of continuous improvement but also the ability to truly innovate.
* This is a site based role in Bradford with some flexible working.
£40,000 - 45,000
Bonus, Pension, Holiday future Equity Share
Based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please contact Carl Walker at Elevation Recruitment Group.
Elevation Recruitment Group's Procurement and Supply Chain division work with a vast range of business across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions.