Great opportunity for an Accounts Manager / Office Manager to join established and expanding services business in Wigan.
About the job
This is a superb opportunity for someone with all around Accounts and Office experience. Your role will be varied and interesting including some travel / networking events.
Duties will include:-
* Preparing monthly Management Information Packs to include P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows
* Overseeing and providing necessary training to our small team of Accounts and Business Finance Assistants, PA to the CEO and Apprentices
* Proficient with Sage 50 Accounts, Sage Payroll and Microsoft Office packages for preparing reports
* Researching opportunities
* Attending meetings
* Board meetings and minute taking
* Credit control
* Raising supply chain payments
* Contributing to website development
* Contributing towards marketing material
* Attending events
* Prioritising business opportunities
* Reviewing, analysing and presenting business KPI's
* Other ad hoc tasks
* Providing HR to a small office team
* General office management
About the ideal candidate
* Ideally AAT Qualified
* Self motivated and driven
* Flexible and adaptable
* Strong accounts / bookkeeping experience
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary range is negotiable but expected to fall between £28,000 - £35,000
Good benefits package
Click the apply button and your CV will come straight through for review.
If you don't have an up-to-date CV or want to know a bit more before you apply, do feel free to give me a call in confidence or email me. You'll find all my contact details on our website or on LinkedIn.
Thanks and good luck. Tom Thomson