A leading UK top 500 multi service law firm based in Manchester is looking to recruit a RTA Litigation Team Leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational management of the RTA litigated team.
You will encourage, mentor and develop all members of the team to including fee earners, paralegals and admin assistants. They will ensure the team meets is objectives and targets and to continuously improve the quality of the team's work.
You will report into the director.
- Monitoring the caseload/workload of team members distributing files or tasks and dealing with capacity planning
- Maximising the personal development of team members and identifying training needs ensuring that post training evaluation takes place
- Providing an 'environment' where team members feel motivated
- Promoting team working
- Continuously improving the quality of work in the team, conducting audits as required by administrative policies and procedures, giving feedback to team members and drafting and implementing improvement plans
- Monitoring weekly and monthly financial management information of the team and team members and managing performance of team members against KPI's
Candidates are currently joining the firm on a remote basis with flexibility on offer once normality resumes.
The salary is completely dependent upon experience.
Interviews will be arranged early December, please do not hesitate to apply.
If you have any questions please contact Connor with an updated version of your CV.