Our client school, in the Durham LEA, is looking to appoint a part-time Teacher of English (up to Key Stage 5), from January 2021 for the remainder of the academic year, ending in July 2021.
The post would be 0.6 FTE and the successful candidate will be required to work every Wednesday to Friday.
This is a good school and the successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive department within the school.
As a fully qualified English Teacher
, you will :-
- Have experience delivering English Language and/or Literature across Key Stages 3, 4 and possibly 5.
- Be a highly effective classroom teacher with an accepted teaching qualification.
- Have a passion for your subject that is evident within your teaching.
- Be committed to raising standards.
- Be dedicated and able to work as part of a team.
To be considered for the role of English Teacher
, an enhanced DBS Certificate
will need to be carried out as well as satisfactory references being taken.
In return for this great opportunity, you will receive a highly competitive daily rate, excellent support and guidance from your own personal consultant. Please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education
or contact the Newcastle Office.M2 Education
is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers and support staff across the North of England. M2 Education
is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.