Simply Education is working with a school in Northampton that is seeking a part time Health and Social Care Teacher for 2.5 or 3 days a week.
The position will be education KS4 & 5 pupils in preparation for their exams next summer. This is a permanent position and starts in January 2021. The teacher is required to pick up full teaching responsibilities for these students.
Due to Covid19 we are currently registering new teachers over online video interviews, rather than meeting face to face. If you are interested in this position or registering with us please apply today.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching Health & Social to KS5.
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks