Science Teacher for January Rothwell Kettering
I am working with a school in near Kettering who are looking for a Science Teacher on a temp to perm contract. This is ideally full time but part time can be considered for the right person on a 0.6 timetable. The students are mainly KS3.
You must have QTS or be an NQT
The Academy is a rapidly improving 11-18 school judged as 'GOOD' by OFSTED on their visit in January 2019.
This post would be suitable for an experienced or newly qualified teacher to work in an ambitious faculty which is striving to raise standards. NQT's are well supported and developed by the Academy.
Vision for Education work exclusively with the TES, the Times Educational Supplement - the biggest name in education in the world - supporting schools with their supply staff. We work with schools across Northamptonshire and Milton Keynes and are keen to understand what's important to you, so we can find you that dream job come next term.
To be considered for the position, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds the UK curriculum
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Great behaviour management
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Cover Supervisors Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £390.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £125 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are someone who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Susi on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.