You will be teaching students who have emotional and behavioural difficulties, in small groups. The work is intensive requiring flexibility, sensitivity, patience and resilience. An ability to work with and engage all students with creativity and passion towards the subject is essential.
Your main day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Teaching and learning:
* Overseeing and co-ordinating the development of your subject(s) area.
* Planning, producing and updating schemes of work to meet curriculum, inspection, and accreditation requirements.
* Preparing and delivering lessons/learning activities to individuals and groups of learners.
* Supporting and guiding learners so that they can reflect on their learning, identify the progress they have made and set positive targets for improvement.
* Maintaining good order and discipline among the students, safeguarding their wellbeing.
Click here for full Job Description