Our client, a global technologies company, based in Reading, is currently hiring for a Product Marketing Manager to manage a portfolio of products and services throughout their life cycle, increasing sales growth, managing third party relationships and maximizing profitability.
- Ownership of the multiple portfolios including Infrastructure, Cloud, UC, Networking and more
- Manage relevant solutions and services for P&L, revenue and profitability growth in order with the business goals, creating action plans for improvements when required.
- Delivery of marketing collateral to promote products and services.
- Communicating with third-party suppliers, evaluating potential new opportunities, negotiating on pricing
- Develop the service channel and convey the benefit through commercialisation of the professional services offering.
- Liaise with the European Marketing Centre to determine service requirements, specifications and timescales.
- Monitor the market for competitive products and services and ensure pricing is appropriate
- Operational product management of the portfolio
- Deliver excellent product launches to the market whilst looking for effective ways of delivering key messages and sales tools.
- Previous experience in product portfolio and/or service management
- Knowledge of the appropriate marketplace including infrastructure, server, storage, cloud, data recovery, LAN, WAN and professional services
- Strategic analysis and business modelling skills
- Previous experience having brought successful value propositions to the market
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm. This position is currently working from home, however the successful candidate would be expected to travel to the office 2-3 times a week inn the future.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.