At Vision Express we're passionate about what we do and customer satisfaction is at the top of our agenda. From our stores to our support centre....everyone has a key part to play.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our management team as a Rewards and Benefits Manager within our People and Culture team. This is an exciting opportunity to join us to design, implement and maintain a Reward Model which evolves to attract, retain and engage colleagues to our brand. With a focus on colleague experience the role is pivotal in ensuring our model is reflective of the market, benchmarking is ongoing and the basics of reward are in place, transparent and promoted. Working with key stakeholders, this commercial role will create a benefits package and platform which is about more than just money, isn't one size fits all but embraces diversity and inclusivity, is exciting for our colleagues and delivers what is important to them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive a creative reward strategy ensuring colleague and culture is at the heart of business discussions and aligns to the annual business plans across each unit
- Complete a benchmarking and job evaluation process supporting the launch and roll out of a new grading system to the business
- Engage with stakeholders to listen and understand what our colleagues' value, what is needed to support our business plans and promote our Employer Value Proposition
- Work with our Operations and Finance Teams to build bonus and incentive schemes that are proven to drive sales and engagement from colleagues
- Proactively identify solutions to support the business becoming an 'Employer of Choice'
- Maintain and develop the Benefit Platform, working to enhance accessibility, build colleague log on and selection with an offer that includes wellbeing
- Analyse results of incentive and bonus plans in place and attraction of benefit platform to monitor and proactively advise the Leadership Team on decisions that will financially support increased investment in this area
- Share internal and external business and commercial knowledge across the wider People & Culture Team to provide greater insight and identify opportunities to continually improve and really make a difference, setting us apart from our competitors
- Make the small things make a difference and support our Managers in doing just that
- Work with systems team to build new model in HR system and ensure parameters are clear and well set out
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous experience in a rewards and benefits manager role
- To have a strong commercial background
- To be adaptable
- The ability to think creatively
- To demonstrate a proven ability to influence key stakeholders
- To be an excellent communicator, with the ability listen and hear and to lead effective and engaging meetings with positive outputs - tailoring approach to audience
- To be a collaborative team player
- The ability to gather, present and build business cases on financial metrics and analytical data
- To work under pressure
- To be ok with ambiguity
- Excellent organisational skills, able to plan and prioritise effectively
- Advanced IT skills including Excel
If this sounds like the role for you, there is no better place to express your potential!