Further to significant growth over the last twelve months, our client, one of the North East's leading accountancy and business advisors, is looking for an experienced Audit Manager to play a key role in its audit and assurance team, managing and delivering Audits and Transaction Support (including financial due diligence).
As Audit Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Plan staffing and resource for audit assignments
- Carrying out financial due diligence and producing detailed findings reports
- Ensuring delivery to set deadlines
- Identify ways to maximise the relationship with the client and deliver added value
- Coach and develop audit staff to develop their knowledge
As Audit Manager you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in Audit practice managing audits for commercial clients from planning to completion
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- Experience working with MS Excel and Word and ideally CaseWare audit software
- Demonstrable success managing members of staff and ability to work within a team
- Experience in transactional support, including financial due diligence
- Commercially awareness, excellent communication skills and a strong client focus
- A positive, committed and solutions-oriented approach with calmness under pressure
Rewards: £competitive and dependent upon experience.
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.
Audit Manager, Newcastle upon Tyne