Due to continued success in providing mortgage advice to clients, this successful mortgage practice requires a professional and proactive Administrator / Paraplanner to provide support to Advisers and the wider business.
Carry out administrative duties to facilitate the operation while spotting improvements that could be made and plan accordingly, as well as working with existing Brokers and Paraplanners to support and grow the business.
Duties for this role will include:
- Processing mortgages from initial enquiry through to mortgage offer and completion.
- Speaking with lenders on a daily basis.
- Making sure all cases are dealt with efficiently.
- Maintaining accurate client records in line with compliance procedures.
- Regularly updating clients and advisers with progress on their application.
- Producing suitability reports for both mortgage and life insurance.
- Strong knowledge of protection products such as Life assurance, income protection and critical illness.
- The cases will vary but are predominately Main Residence Purchase & Re-mortgage, B2L Purchase & Re-mortgage, Product Transfer and Commercial Mortgages.
You will have:
- Previous mortgage administrator/paraplanner experience at a high level.
- CeMAP qualified or working towards
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.