Learning and Development Manager - Remote Role
At Fridays we're famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra-large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We've been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests... each and every day.
Behind every great unique Friday's experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we are looking for a brilliant and passionate Learning & Development Manager with a background in design (classroom and e-learning) to join our People Team here at Fridays. This is a new role created due to Fridays exciting growth and future plans.Reporting to the Head of Talent and Development, here are the key details about the role:
We are looking for the following skills and experience.....
- Deliver an innovative and leading-edge design approach in line with Fridays business goals and People team Learning strategies.
- Manage the curation and creation of a consistent portfolio of digital and face to face learning interventions, tools and support materials.
- Development and governance of a defined set of quality standards for design of learning materials across the business, supporting the L&D team in engaging the business to align with these standards for a consistent and impactful learner experience.
- Working with different operating groups in the need's analysis, design and execution of new learning programmes and materials.
- Drive adoption of learning management system by all by sourcing, creating and managing digital content for the business.
About the Brand
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in an L&D role focusing on design, in a commercial environment.
- Experience of common eLearning design software (e.g. Articulate, Storyline).
- Experience of designing learning solutions in multiple media formats (workshops, coaching, video, eLearning, micro-learning etc).
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Strong communicator and influencing skills.
- Virtual facilitation skills.
- Project management skills
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams. We are passionate about ensuring our teams are well and truly looked after so please see below for some of our great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
- Annually reviewed bonus scheme.
- A long list of other perks designed to look after your health and wellbeing