Must have Service Charge Accounting experience!
We are an award winning property management company situated in Hertfordshire. Our varied portfolio ranges from large mixed use complex schemes through to smaller schemes, old mansion blocks through to new build schemes and everything in between. We work with prestigious clients and developers offering a bespoke approach by focusing on both strong technical knowledge and cultivating positive relationships.
Our culture centres around hard work and delivering an excellent property management service, achieved through investing in, appreciating and caring about our people.What are we looking for?
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Service Charge Accountant to join our In-House Accounts Team.
- You will have significant experience of preparing Service Charge Accounts for complex, multi schedule properties
- You will have experience of managing mixed use properties with both residential and commercial elements and with the commercial element opted for VAT
- You will have experience of using MRI QUBE Global Software or similar property management software
- You will have experience of working with property managers to prepare annual service charge budgets, financial client reports and expenditure reviews
- You will be able to demonstrate strong accounting skills
- You will preferably possess a relevant accounting qualification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA) or evidence of qualification by experience
- You will have strong organisational skills
- You will manage your time well and adhere to deadlines
- You will possess a high level of detail and accuracy
- You will be able to demonstrate strong Excel skills
- You will have experience of building and establishing relationships with clients
- You will be customer focused with experience of communicating with leaseholders
- You will have the ability to provide operational input into the Senior Management Team
- You will be friendly, approachable and kind
- 2 - 3+ years' experience in Service Charge Accounting
Salary Range & Benefits
- ACCA / CIMA qualifications
- Experience in reporting to the Client face to face
- This position is paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don't meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be contacted for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your current skill set and experience and how we can assist you in your employment search. Give us a call for a confidential careers chat today!Contact: Zoe Southwell