An exciting opportunity has arisen within a well-established award-winning firm based in Exeter, for a driven conveyancing assistant to join their team.The Opportunity:
You will be joining a very modern, forward-thinking organisation with excellent routes to progress in the future. This is a fantastic opportunity for highly driven candidates who are looking to build their career.
As part of the New Build team, the successful candidate will provide professional, proactive support to the team enabling them to remain organised and to work efficiently and effectively. What's needed for me to be considered?
- You will have previous experience of working within conveyancing
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Attention to detail, accuracy and solid organisation skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.