Are you an experienced Mortgage Advisor in Surrey, seeking an exciting, employed job with leads available within a respected property group?
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will be working closely with respected Estate Agency branches in your local area. Therefore, you will be provided with an excellent lead source for active enquiries, and opportunity to proactively create opportunities. Through organic opportunities, you should be able to consistently write 6 - 8 mortgages per month. However, it is likely proactive Mortgage Advisors, will be able to write even higher levels!
This is a busy Mortgage Advisor role with circa 8 first appointments each week, with some booked by the Estate Agency team and some generated from your proactive effortsMortgage Advisor Requirements
- Strong track record as a Mortgage Advisor (ideally minimum 18 months' experience)
- Mortgage Advisors with experience of working with estate agents would be preferred
- A fantastic desire to excel in your career
- Proven track record in achieving KPIs
One of the UK's largest group business focused on the property sector, with a committed ethos to putting the people of their business first. They have access to thousands of mortgage products, including exclusive deals and work with industry leading insurers.Mortgage Advisor Benefits
Locations Liability and Disclaimer
- Salary of £22,000 - £35,000 plus, fantastic additional company benefits including car or car allowance and uncapped bonus structure
- OTE of £40,000 - £90,000+
- 37.5 hours, 5 days per week, every other Saturday with TOIL provided (flexible)
- 25 days holiday a year, rising to 28 days with service, plus bank holidays
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information