A highly established Accountancy firm in Surrey are looking for an Audit Manager for a 6-8 month maternity contract.
They have a very distinguished and complex client base, made up of clients across a range of sectors. Their main focus is on financial services organisations, wealthy families and other complex organisations.
They have a great working culture and work-life balance, a low staff turnover and are one of the best firms to work for in the South East.Audit Manager responsibilities
- Technical support person specialising in audit and related services for limited companies, owner managed businesses and LLPs
- Advise clients regarding appropriate audit, accounting and other systems and procedures.
- Hold day to day relationship with clients regarding audit and related matters
- Managing and mentoring staff, making sure work is allocated correctly and playing a key role in staff appraisals and performance review
- Authorisation including supplying financial information and forecasts as appropriate
- Assist in building the department and developing new business
- Develop own and firm wide technical knowledge
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.