This is a fantastic role for an experienced Product Development Manager, who is looking for their next career move to join an innovative & visionary & rapidly expanding Management Consultancy, who are business transformational specialists
The company has an impressive growth strategy and recognises the need to further innovate their products.
This is where the role of the Product Development Manager comes into its own; tasked to organise and lead these innovation programmes and rapidly bring new solutions to market.
This innovation includes the development of digital solutions, the wider application of storytelling techniques to make change happen and the use of diagnostics and data strengthen our programmes.
- To develop game-changing solutions that enhance their ability to deliver story-driven change
- To develop client relationships and in turn grow revenues and forward pipeline.
The Product Development Manager will also be responsible for offering new solutions in a way that enables the company to scale the business for their global client base.
Reporting to Commercial Director, the role will take a holistic view of product development across the entire proposition. With a particular focus on collaborating closely with the delivery teams to implement an effective product development and enhancement cycle.
Experience & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of product development ideally within the consultancy learning /people space
- Understanding how products are used, client interaction and the client experience
- A proven record of developing effective products similar environments
- Managing development and launch including production and testing, delivery and business model, business case including ROI, pricing and go-to-market strategies
- Developing and managing product innovation pipeline and process, bringing new solutions to market on time and on budget
- Experience of leading the design of digital products
- Analysing client needs and market trends and identifying new opportunity areas
- Ideally experience in developing digital learning assets and blended learning experiences such as; online modules, online assignments, live online seminars and online assessment tools
- Building strong and productive relationships with subject matter experts and implement a strong product development enhancement cycle
A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer with this role
This role is also offered on a WFH basis for the foreseeable future
Please call Claire Power to discuss your interest in this position and to find out more information on this role