Grafton Banks are currently recruiting an investment manager to join a personal lines insurance business based in Surrey, this role will ensure the Group's investment portfolio is managed to a professional standard and in accordance with stated policies. The role is required to oversee the production of appropriate management information to help analyse financial performance and communicate this to the senior management and Executive team.
The role requires interaction with several parties, both internally with other functions including but not limited to Risk, Actuarial and across the Finance function; and externally with asset managers, custodians and data analytics providers.
- Nearly or newly qualified in the CFA, ACA or FIA qualification.
- Experience of financial and insurance markets.
- Proven track record in a financial analytical environment.
- Able to interpret financial business data and produce clear and meaningful commentary on results and trends.
- Advanced system skills including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under time-pressured conditions.
- Able to work independently.
Please get in touch with Ben Hickey at Grafton Banks to discuss this role in more detail or contact me on