Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide academic and non-academic staff to secondary schools across Lancashire. As a result, I am currently working with a great school on an exciting new role in the Preston area. Starting from January the school are looking for an outstanding SEN teacher to join them on a temporary basis.
• The School was rated "Outstanding" in their latest Ofsted inspection.
• The school is located in the Preston area, close to transport links.
• The school is a small SEN Primary School
• The school makes provisions for pupils with a range of special educational needs.
• The role is for at least a term starting from September.
• The class is a primary aged class working to different levels.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience working in an SEND setting
• Previously teaching in an SEN School would be beneficial
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Lancashire Teaching Agency/Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to Lancashire's professional development service
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our REED rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking 'Apply Now'