A rewarding and progressive opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join a professional services company on a full-time, permanent basis.
This role will suit a part-qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) accountant who is looking to work in a broad, busy and highly responsible position.
Working closely and reporting into the Finance Director, the main purpose of the role will be to assume responsibility for the transactional finance and to provide integral support with the production of the management accounts.
- Delivery of weekly/monthly reports, budgets/plans, commentaries and financial statements with support from the Finance Director.
- Responsible for accounts receivable & payable management including weekly payment runs for the Finance Director.
- Daily and monthly accounting software reconciliations.
- Processing of quarterly VAT returns.
- General payroll management and HR administration.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
In order to be considered, you must be/have the following:
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Previous demonstrable experience of reporting, building budgets/plans, VAT returns, Payroll, & Monthly reconciliations.
- Excellent excel skills and knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to work to deadlines & excellent organisation skills.
- Willingness to use your own initiative to drive improvements in processes.