AJ Chambers are proud to be representing a leading, progressive and exceptionally ambitious firm of accountants that, due to growth, are looking to appoint a part qualified ACCA Semi Senior Accountant.
This is a position that would suit an individual looking to gain the ACCA qualification and grow towards a Client Manager position. You will receive a full study package and in-house training to help you progress, with excellent exposure to all areas of general practice, including client communications and meetings.
Location: King's Lynn, NorfolkSemi-Senior Accountant - Core Responsibilities:
- Production of year-end accounts for a varied client base
- Personal tax returns and CT600s
- Working with Client Managers, helping all deadlines to be met
- Reviewing certain VAT returns but juniors
- Communicating with clients and liaising with the HMRC where necessary
- Management accounts production
- Training staff and training where necessary on new systems or accounting software
- Competitive salary up to £26,000 (DOE)
- AAT or ACCA study support
- Performance bonuses paid at Christmas
- Flexible working hours and home working opportunities
- A fun and supportive working environment
- On-Site Parking
- Pension, life cover insurances and private medical benefits
- 3-5 years Public Practice experience
- Currently studying for ACCA qualification or looking to commence these studies after completion of the AAT.
- Ideally experienced in the use of either Sage, IRIS or Xero although system experience is not essential
For further information on this Semi-Senior Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers Recruitment.Semi-Senior Accountant - King's Lynn, Norfolk