We are looking for an experienced Network Architect to join our successful global client based in Crewe. As a Network Architect, you will help in assisting the IT Infrastructure Services team in the delivery of network strategy and support the IT Operations team.The Network Architect will be expected to:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Carry out the installation, support, and maintenance of our client's network infrastructure
- Produce and maintain documentation in relation to our client's network infrastructure
- Collaborate with IT management to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness with a particular focus on our client's network estate
- Proactively researches and recommends courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for internal customers.
- Actively search for ways to improve the network infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and stability
Previous experience in:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Network Architect to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Network hardware including cabling, switching, routing and firewall functionality (Cisco and Fortigate preferred)
- Routing protocols and technologies including MPLS, BGP, OSPF, RIP and RIPv2
- SD-WAN technologies
- Experience of planning and implementing systems and network integrations and cloud migrations.
- Significant experience of working in a multidisciplinary team with a focus on networking and collaboration.
Network Architect - Crewe - CW1 - Competitive Salary
- New Office building including a breakout room
- Local and Online discounts
- Excellent training and ongoing development opportunities
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply without delay!
If it's not quite what you're looking for? Details of all our current jobs can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk