We are delighted to be representing a leading dementia care provider in the appointment of a Home Manager for one of their large residential care homes in Hampshire.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join this very special, care home to lead and develop the delivery of person centred residential care for older people and people living with dementia.
The home is beautiful and is set in wide spreading landscaped gardens, overlooking the water. Currently rated as Good with CQC we are seeking an exceptional individual to join who can inspire, motivate and take the home forward to full occupancy and outstanding quality outcomes.
- Experienced Home Manager or Deputy Manager (from a large home) ready for this progression
- Minimum qualification NVQ L4 / L5
- Working knowledge of CQC, proven track record of achieving Good / Outstanding outcomes
- An understanding in and empathy for elderly care and knowledge of dementia care
- Take full responsibility for ensuring high standards of professional practice which the needs of each resident.
- Manage the homes budget and take full P&L responsibility.
- Staff recruitment and retention.
- Ensure that all care staff receive regular supervision and appraisal and that they receive the training and support necessary to facilitate their role.
- Undertake assessments and reviews.
- Maintain and develop links in the local community creating opportunities.
Contract, Remuneration and benefits:
- In the region of £60,000pa negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Annual bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd
Bright Selection advertises roles on behalf of our clients. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days of your application, unfortunately you have not been successful on this occasion, however we may keep your details on our database for future roles & if we do so you will receive an email letting you know this.