NURSERY MANAGER - NATURE'S NURSERY, ASCOT
Are you an experienced manager with the ability to create a culture of curiosity, awe and wonder in beautiful and natural surroundings? Do you thrive on igniting the same passion and excitement in your team and are you driven to truly 'make a difference' in the lives of each and every child in your care?
If so, then please read on as we currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager
to lead our team at Nature's Nursery in Ascot.
Nature's Nursery in Sunninghill, is located on London Road. We're less than half a mile from the centre of Sunninghill (2 minutes by car) - and 2 miles from Ascot (5 minutes by car). Our Sunninghill nursery occupies a beautiful detached period building with large rooms and lots of natural light and specially created features. Our bright and airy rooms give our children lots of space to explore, play and learn. The nursery is warm and welcoming and has a homely feel which we love, and are very proud of.
The Nursery Manager
is a full-time, permanent role, offering a competitive basic salary and additional wider benefits, including opportunities for future career progression.
We would love you to join our team as we embark on accreditation to 'The Curiosity Approach', promoting awe and wonder in early childhood. This is a unique style of learning for children to
be engaged in the joy of doing rather than the end result.Nursery Manager - Overview
This position requires previous experience in managing the day-to-day running of a Nursery. You will be responsible for all financial operations, the recruitment and ongoing training and development of staff whilst ensuring the nursery is being run to the highest standard in the upmost professional way.Nursery Manager - Qualifications & Experience
Nursery Manager - Key Responsibilities
- A Childcare and Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- A higher-level qualification in Early Years Childcare and Education/Childhood Studies
- A management qualification
- A current First Aid qualification
- A sound knowledge of childcare development from birth to five years
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a supervisory role in the delivery of services to young children
Nursery Manager - What we can offer YOU!
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Develop and maintain highly professional working relationships with relevant Local Authority departments, regulatory bodies and other agencies.
- Manage the occupancy to ensure it shows growth and meets the business aims.
- Maintain accurate accounts for the nursery and produce management information in accordance with company procedures.
- Manage, monitor and control budgets and maintain petty cash systems.
- Identify training needs, develop a training plan and evaluate training undertaken by staff.
- A friendly and supportive team
- Continued opportunities for professional development and training
- Tapestry Online Learning Journeys
- A competitive salary and wider benefits
- 1 week shut down over Christmas
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role of Nursery Manager
please get in touch.