If you are organised and have boundless energy, then this might be the role for you!
Events co-ordinators help to organise and run some fantastic events across the UK, both virtually and in person. For the time being, this role will be completed from your home.
To join our team you don't need any previous experience. We only ask that you are warm and enthusiastic as we will provide any training necessary (including corona virus specific measures).
You will need to be over 18.
We look forward to meeting you!
Covid19 health and safety statement
We can now accept applications from people who are clinically extremely vulnerable or clinically vulnerable. Deployment into role with be subject to government guidelines and individual and building risk assessments. More about this roleVolunteer role
Fundraising events coordinator volunteerVolunteer manager
Fundraising managerWhere you will be based
HomeWhy we want you
From glamourous balls to the challenging Yorkshire 3 Peaks walk- and everything you could imagine in between- the British Red Cross hold and take part on many events across the UK. A volunteer Events Coordinator plays a vital part in this by organizing and taking on various task to ensure the success and smooth running of these fantastic events both in advance and on the day.
Our events include British Red Cross Week, Marathons, runs, walks, Open Gardens and many more.What you will be doing
The skills you need
- Supporting with sending communications and materials to participants prior to the event
- Helping with logistical tasks in advance of the big day
- On the day you could be helping behind the scenes, organising on the day volunteers, or leading on specific activities
- Promoting the British Red Cross and our work
- Using your skills and interest in the event to provide participants and volunteers with a great experience
What's in it for you
- Communications and organisation skills
- Some experience in supporting at events would be useful
- A warm and friendly outlook
- An interest in the event
- Actively want to learn and develop your skills
- Minimum age 18
- Gain confidence and skills
- Be the power of kindness in your community
- Meet like minded people