Would you like the opportunity to work for a fast-growing, forward-thinking accountancy firm that promotes staff wellbeing and career progression?
A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Audit Senior to join a collaborative audit team in Edinburgh. With an impressively varied portfolio of clients, the team encourages a solution-driven approach to client audits, as well as nurturing and building strong technical and leadership abilities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading on a range of audits and involvement with all aspects of planning, fieldwork, and completion
- Building and developing strong client relationships, acting as the onsite point of contact
- Providing support and feedback to management, highlighting any issues or opportunities to enhance client service
- Preparing and reviewing documentation to a high standard
- Drafting financial statements
- Supporting, training, and mentoring junior members of the team, acting as a role model at all times
Ideally, you will be a nearly or newly qualified CA/ACCA with practical experience of leading audits within an accountancy practice. You will demonstrate excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work effectively within a team and on an individual basis. You will demonstrate good commercial acumen and a commitment to developing your technical knowledge and skillset.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package within a flexible, agile environment. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.