We are looking to recruit experienced Care Supervisor/ Team Leader to join Comforting Hands Recruitment in delivering high-quality person-centred care in the community in Eden, Solway, Carlisle and South Lakeland. As a Care Supervisor/ Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading and managing a team of Care Assistants during each shift, ensuring that service users receive the highest standard of care possible.
As the Care supervisor/Team Leader , you will ensure that your team of support staff are providing practical assistance and support to all Service Users enabling them to fulfil their maximum potential and have valued lives in additional to promoting independence in their lives. You will be a strong mentor and role model for our team- apply now if this sounds like you? Apply now!!!
* Delivering high standards of person-centred care
* Training and development as well as supervise the induction and training of new starters
* To assist in the day-to-day operation of the business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers. This includes the management of their weekly workload.
* Maintain weekly rotas
* To liaise as needed with external organisations
* To comply with all policies of the organisation, as appropriate.
* To ensure that the day-to-day care services are operated in accordance with health & safety legislation and current statutory regulation guidance on best practice.
* To conform to the company code of professional conduct in relation to the operation of the care at home service.
* To participate in staff, team and quality management review meetings as directed by the Service Manager.
* To engage with and positively undertake on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided.
* Hard working, organised, empathetic, and great attention to detail
* Experience in caring for the elderly, physical and learning disabilities
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS Check
* Level 3 Qualification in care, or equivalent
* Previous experience as a Senior Care Assistant/ Team Leader
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills
* Medication trained