Are you looking for a fantastic Monday to Friday role? Are you tech savvy with a desire to learn more about technology?
My exclusive client is looking for a client support specialists to join them in their city centre based office. This role will be starting some time in December 2020.
This is primarily an English speaking position, however it would be highly beneficial if you spoke German, French or Swedish also due to the markets my client operates in.
This is a fixed term contract.
So what will you be doing as a Client Support Specialist?
* Deliver training to clients over the phone so they can make to most out of the systems
* Gain an understanding of each clients specific needs
* Assist sales in identifying up-sell opportunities and uncover client initiatives
* Evaluate clients ROI against the products they have purchased to ensure they have the correct mix for their needs
* Educate clients on how to use products to their maximum benefit, encourage product usage/consumption, and promote additional products that will benefit the client
* Ensure audits are completed with each client throughout the life-cycle of their tenure
So what are we looking for?
* Experience within a technical support role would be advantageous but this isn't a must, although you need experience within a contact centre role
* Someone who is tech savvy as you will be working with a lot of innovative software and talking clients through how to use it
* You must be an excellent communicator and able to explain how to use software packages in an easy to understand way
What's in it for you?
* Excellent basic salary of £18,700 plus a company annual bonus scheme that can add an extra 10% to that
* Private medical cover, company pension scheme along with dental and vision cover.
Get in touch today for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age