I am recruiting for a business within the Spalding area who has continued to grow throughout the pandemic and is looking to bulk up their management accounts team to ensure that the increase in sales is supported by a good finance structure to ensure that the new financial position is accounted for.
Due to this, they are recruiting for an interim management accountant (initially on a 6-month contract), however, if business continues to boom the way it has been, there is a realistic possibility of this becoming permanent.
To be considered you will need the following...
- ACCA or CIMA Qualified/Part-Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Available to start within 4 weeks.
- Experience in producing weekly/monthly management accounts within an FMCG/ Manufacturing or Distribution Organisation.
- Commercially minded and experience with P+L analysis and business partnering with operational/ commercial teams.
- Systems support and maintenance (ideally sage)
- An understanding of the costing process and cost accounting
This role does not come without reward, and offers the following benefits:
- Free Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free life insurance equal to three times your basic salary
- Competitive pension scheme
- 'Cycle 2 Work' Reward Scheme
- Recognition schemes for our exceptional employees - monthly winners receive £100 of shopping vouchers
Sound like you? Apply for this role today.