Due to continued success in providing fee based advice to HNW clients, this successful wealth management practice requires a professional and proactive Financial Services Administrator to provide holistic support to Financial Advisers as part of their administration and paraplanning function.
You will act as the initial point of contact for client queries, supporting a senior Adviser with paraplanning duties, as well as liaising with product providers managing and developing the administration and review process to ensure a first class service is provided to internal and external parties, your work will cover Investment, Pension and Protection planning.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of the Financial Planning process; have experience using industry software, ideally gained within an IFA or financial services practice and have exposure to report writing.
Duties for this role will include:
- Chasing, collating and analysing all ceding scheme information
- Writing suitability reports
- Contacting third party providers
- Liaising with advisers
- Keeping up to date with all processes and changes to advice framework
- Completion of critical yield calculators
- Completion of suitability reports
- Liaising with Business Assurance re checking of cases
- Keeping up to date with industry learning via the internal accreditation
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.