MBA are proud to partner one of Poole's most innovative technology organisations in their search for an experienced Service Delivery Manager on a permanent basis.
As Service Delivery Manager you will join our client's growing Service Delivery Team to provide the level of excellent customer service that has become expected by their customers and partners.
With further growth and expansion on the horizon this is the perfect time to join and grow your career within one the UK's fastest growing and respected Managed Service Providers.
Due to the nature of the role there is a rota for shift work and on-call which is on a 1 in 7 week rota.
You will be based on client site (Poole) and have regular remote / home working opportunities.
Service Delivery Manager - Key Responsibilities
- To manage and report on performance against contractual service levels for key customers in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- To ensure that SLAs are achieved for contracted services, and that service quality and customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Effectively initiate new customers into the POD by managing the programme of service initiation tasks and ensuring a smooth and professional transition.
- Develop service improvement plans and effectively deploy them to ensure that service levels are enhanced and the customer remains confident in your ability to deliver on customer commitments.
- Develop strong customer relationships which enable joint commercial and operational planning.
- Proactive and professional management of customer change programmes.
- Drives efficiency through proactive monitoring and management of operational compliance
Service Delivery Manager - Skills / Person
- Extensive experience of service management within the ITIL framework, with knowledge of ITIL at foundation level.
- A demonstrable track record in continuous improvement.
- A strong analytical mind, with the ability to analyse both qualitative and quantitative data, evaluating the key findings and communicating trends and corrective actions plans.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present findings and influence decisions.
- Strong planning and organization skills, able to manage a range of customers and problems at any one time.
Service Delivery Manager - Perks
- Holiday: 25 days' holiday
- Flexible working: It's important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. Will consider any written request for flexible working
- Virtual working: We practice what we preach and empower our people to work virtually
- Top tech: We don't just keep our services and solutions for our customers. That means best-of-breed software and hardware for all our staff
- Life assurance: Employees receive life assurance cover of 4x their annual salary, to be paid to a nominated next of kin in the event of death
- Health cash plan: All staff are eligible for our health cash plan, which includes money back for optical and dental treatments
- Retail discounts and other perks: A "thanks" for a job well done, this scheme offers freebies and discounts for hundreds of major brands
Salary: £35,000 / £40,000
Plus SLA Bonus £400 (Per month)
For an informal discussion please contact