English Teacher required for well regarded Hampshire school in a pleasant residential area.
* Teaching up to GCSE (A-Level is on offer)
* Secondary School
* Central Hampshire
* November 2020 start
* Long term
* Paid to scale
Are you an experienced and skilled English Teacher, seeking a teaching position now?
Perhaps you are an experienced English Teacher looking for a teaching post in a school with great leadership?
Our client is looking for a hard working and qualified Teacher of English to join their successful school.
The successful applicant will teach English to Key Stage & Key Stage 4.
This is a long term English teaching position starting immediately
A medium-size secondary school
* English taught at Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, and key stage 5
* Solid English department
* Supportive team and a strong English teachers in the department
* Department with a collaborative approach to planning, delivery, and assessment of English
* Supportive yet high energy atmosphere
* This is a full-time position including planning and marking
* Ideally you will hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification
* You will be a skilled English teacher, capable of delivering high-quality teaching and learning outcomes
* You will have the ability to enthuse pupils through engaging and interactive lessons
* Promote positive behaviour in line with the school's values
Please call Chris Caulfeild-Browne on (phone number removed) send your CV to (url removed) without delay
At Career Teachers we are fully compliant with Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period. Please ask for further details.
All quoted rates are inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. We have a policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to reply to individual enquiries. If we have not contacted you within this specified time your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, we encourage you to please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients