IAM Operations Manager (Security Manager)UtilitiesRemote / Warwick6 months£500 - £550 per day
The Identity and Access Management Program is a UK and US wide initiative to address and deliver a step change in managing the end to end starter/mover/leaver journeys ensuring our people have access to the applications that they need in order to perform their role and it is removed when no longer required.
The program is making a step change in capability to deliver industry best practice Identity & Access Management services. The programme will be centralising responsibility for, and standardising, the approach to managing application user access controls into IT.
During this transition it is imperative that the integrity of access controls is maintained. Therefore, we are looking for an individual who can help set up and lead a team of individuals, both onshore and offshore, who can support the introduction of new applications and services working alongside the programme and change management, whilst ensuring business as usual activities are not impacted. It is important that the individual not only has a grasp of Identify & Access Management as a discipline but has extensive experience in SOx/ITGC controls and managing an operational team.The key responsibilities will be:
Overall accountability for the:
- Managing the IAM Operations pillar within the IAM operations team
- Managing access requests and accountable for the effective execution of all relevant controls within the application suite
- Improving efficacy of controls and reducing overhead
- Building and expanding a team capable of taking ownership of more applications
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Effective execution of IT General Controls related to applications both SAP and non-SAP including but not limited to; firefighter controls, GRC rule set reviews and SoD reviews, terminations, movers and critical actions assisting in mitigating controls as required, ensuring auditability at all stages
- Building relationships with and managing internal and external audit, technology risk and controls and compliance
- Supporting the change programme in setting up the team responsible for managing user access for all SOx and business critical applications, managing a combination of onshore and offshore resources
- Performance and compliance reporting to senior management
- Driving process and continual service improvements
- Coordinating with programme development and business as usual stakeholders
- Minimum of 5+ years managing SOx/ITGC controls
- Minimum of 5+ years SAP security experience
- Experience of leading a team
- Technical background, detail oriented with a security focussed mindset
- Excellent leadership
- Good understanding of the ITIL framework
- Knowledge of SailPoint
- SAP security certified or controls/audit related qualifications
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.