An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital marketing specialist to join the Boots.ie e-commerce team. In this role you will take ownership of the PPC, SEO and Affiliates channel which includes: managing the annual media budget, campaign implementation, and long term strategy planning for digital marketing for Boots and our partner brands. The primary function of the role is to utilise digital marketing to support Boots.ie's growth through driving high quality traffic, profitable sales and customer acquisition.
• Responsible for the management and implementation of large scale PPC campaigns across Boots retail and partner brands, ensuring target ROAS and KPIs are met.
• Measurement and reporting of digital marketing activities (PPC, SEO, Affiliates), including producing reports and communicating the paid search results to the rest of the business and external stakeholders.
• Setting priorities and giving direction to our media agency PPC/SEO team who are responsible for campaign build and execution.
• Develop long term digital marketing strategy, keeping pace with search engine developments and PPC/SEO/Affiliates trends to suggest ways in which the business can leverage these for growth.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders including but not limited to: eCommerce Managers, Promotions, Operations, IT and Finance teams, to ensure the digital marketing channel is supporting business priorities, corporate campaigns and key projects.
A bit about you:
• Demonstrable experience in similar digital marketing role, working with PPC ad platforms Google and Bing.
• Proficiency in managing large scale media budgets
• Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential; experience of Google Analytics is advantageous
• A good understanding of SEO, Affiliates and technologies.
• Excellent communication and time management.
A bit about the team:
Work right at the heart of the business and join us on the exciting journey we're on.
Be involved in a variety of projects - working with great people and brilliant brands. Fast paced and extremely passionate, our E-Commerce team drive our success and keep our customers coming back for more, through inspiring and innovative communications. Promoting our latest products, delivering great offers that make our customers feel good and inspiring our colleagues.
Boots ROI is part of the Retail Pharmacy International Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance. With over 80 stores in the ROI our purpose is to help our customers look and feel better than they ever thought possible. You can learn more by visiting boots.jobs.
What we can offer you:
• 25 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus plan
• Generous staff discount scheme including Boots Opticians - frames and contact lenses
• Competitive company pension scheme
• Flexible benefits scheme available ranging from private medical insurance, holiday buying, cycle to work scheme and many more
• Onsite Staff Shop, Opticians, Gym, Costa, Canteen, Dry Cleaning and Cash Point
• Boots Benevolent Fund - a registered charity that can offer support to eligible current and former colleagues in the UK, as well as their immediate relatives and dependants, at times of financial hardship
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.